jeudi 24 décembre 2015

Merry Christmas 2015


©BlueZoo - from More Stuff - Christmas short.

  It's this time of the year again. My personal favourite surrounded by family, friend, good food, champagne, gifts, Christmas tree, fairy lights, fire in the chimney...

 I thought it was time for me to do a little conclusion of this past year. I haven't been blogging a lot, but good lord this year has been full of wonderful stuff. I have been working at BlueZoo animation studio for almost a year now and I couldn't be more grateful to the whole team for giving me my chance and help me grow as an animator. Everybody knows how tough it is to find a first job... All these emails saying "sorry you don't have enough experience." So once again I want to thank BLueZoo, and I hope this adventure will carry on.

 I had the chance this year to make a little promotional Elf Dance animation of this year's More Stuff short (click on it to see the film), directed by Simone Giampaolo. So decided to put it to illustrate this Christmas post :) - See above 
 (sorry i know it's not the 15th but the 24th the studio's GIF came like that XD).

That's it for the artistic part of my life, of course this year in London brought me many other human positive things. But let's keep this Blog art oriented ;)

It is time for me to let you go back to your foie gras and wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS.
 See you next year!!!


With Love
M.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire