jeudi 12 septembre 2013

SWEET LOVELY ANIMALS

Yesterday my lovely little twingo took my sister and I to my wonderland: Le zoo de Beauval! one of the best zoo i have ever seen, everytime i go there i wanna quit animation and become a vet!

Since my abscence of post suggests, wrongly, that i am not drawing anything, tadaaa i managed to get a few gesture drawings when i was there. I'm sad i couldn't take any colour tools with me because when you have 500 animals to see (including cute giant pandas <3 :3) i thought i wouldn't have the time to use colour... (But if you are a colour lover like me you should def go there for inspiration.)

Anyway here they are, hope you'll enjoy :)

I strongly recommend to anyone who lives in France to GO VISIT THIS AWESOME PLACE!!!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire